A few weeks ago I managed to steal a couple of hours of Ken Schwabers' time and recorded a series of 10 minute podcasts where Ken answers some of the more frequently asked questions about the Scrum Process. The FAQ will ship, in written form, with the “Agile Software Development with Scrum” Visual Studio Team System plug-in which will be a free download on our Scrum micro-site www.scrum-master.com (you can find the press release here).
If you haven't listened to Part 1 of the Podcast series go to my original post for more information.
The questions Ken answers in Part 2 are listed below:
- What is a Sprint?
- What is a Product Backlog?
- What is a Sprint Backlog?
- Does Scrum need a Project Manager?
- Does Scrum need a Project Plan?
- Who attends the Daily Scrum?
- How long is a Daily Scrum?
- What are the Scrum Roles?
- Who tells the Team what to do?
- What does a Scrum Team look like?
- Do I need very good developers for Scrum?
- What does a Scrum Master do?
- What does a Scrum Master do on a normal day?
- Can the Scrum Master be a developer or an architect?
- Can Scrum be useful for non-software projects?
- Do I need to stick to a month time frame?